expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Girl of Nightmares

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Source
Whoo-hoo! My first Halloween read! :D Today's teasers are from Kendare Blake's Girl of Nightmares. I read #1 last year for Halloween and am loving book 2! :D
"Stay close," I whisper, and they press in on either side. "I tell myself every time that we're crazy for doing this," Carmen mutters. "Every time, I think that I'll just wait in the car.""It's not like you to stay on the sidelines," Thomas whispers, and on my other side, I sense Carmen's smile."Get a room," I mutter, and reach forward to pull open the door.Thomas has this annoying habit of going in hot, flashing his beam of light every which way at a million miles an hour, like he's expecting to bust a ghost mid-haunt or something. 
What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Niiiice!! Loved this one and thought it was a perfect ending to the Anna duology!! Actually reading Antigoddess myself--Kendare's latest and newest release!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete