expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Monday, May 5, 2014

Citadels of Fire Launch is Finally Here!!!

More than five years after finishing my first full-length novel, dozens of query letters and lots and lots and LOTS of revisions later, it's finally going to be published, courtesy of Jolly Fish Press!




Citadels of Fire, Book 1 of Kremlins will release May 27, 2014. You can pre-order it by clicking the Amazon button below.



The launch party will be at the Layton, Utah Barnes and Noble at 1:00 pm on May 31st. I know most people who read my blog don't live in Utah, but if you're in the area, consider yourself invited. The launch party will be a blast and I'd love to see you! 

I haven't decided whether I'm doing a virtual launch party or not yet, but I'll keep you posted. Of course I can use all the help I can get spreading the word once it's out, so stay tuned! If anyone's willing to give me an honest review, I'd be happy to give you a free ecopy of the book. If anyone's interested, let me know! 

Citadels of Fire, Book 1 of Kremlins


In a world where danger hides in plain sight and no one aspires to more than what they were born to, Inga must find the courage to break the oppressive chains she’s been bound with since birth. 

As a maid in the infamous Kremlin, life in 16th-century Russia is bleak and treacherous. That is, until Taras arrives. Convinced that his mother’s death when he was a boy was no mere accident, he returned from England to discover what really happened. While there, he gains favor from the Tsar later known as Ivan the Terrible, the most brutal and notorious ruler ever to sit upon the throne of Russia. Ivan allows him to take a servant, and to save Inga from a brutal boyar intent on raping her, Taras requests Inga to stay in his chambers.

Up against the social confines of the time, the shadowy conspiracies that cloak their history, and the sexual politics of the Russian Imperial court, Inga and Taras must discover their past, plan for their future, and survive the brutality that permeates life within the four walls that tower over them all, or they may end up like so many citizens of ancient Russia: nothing but flesh and bone mortar for the stones of the Kremlin wall.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the release of your book! Have fun at the book launch.

    ReplyDelete