expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Launch Day Report + Guest Post

Hello Fantasia-Loving Readers!

Yesterday was the Release Date and Launch Party for Quantum Entanglement and it went great! If you want to see the results and winners, just pop on over to the Interchron Facebook page. Special thanks to all those who dropped by, commented, or otherwise participated! It was tons of fun!

I worked all day, though, and as a result, I'm a little burnt out today. But no worries! I still have links to send you to. :D

I'm guest posting over at Mad Hatter Reads about The Science of Time Travel! If all you lovely readers could pop on over and leave your comments there, I'd really appreciate it! :D

Mad Hatter Reads

Thanks so much! And happy hump day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment