expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Showcasing my Bookshelf: Follow Friday Meme

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf. 

My first question when I saw this week's topic was, which one? I have more than one! This one is one of the main ones. You probably can't tell from this pic, but the top shelf is mostly fantasy and sci-fi. The second shelf is classics and more contemporary publications. The bottom shelf is full of larger, coffee-table or reference books that I haven't touched since college. (Really ought to get rid of them, but I doubt anyone would enter a giveaway where the prizes are textbooks, LOL.)




This is a smaller shelf. I have random titles up top and the first shelf down is mostly religious fiction. The second shelf is--that's right--full of children's books. I live with my sister and two-year-old niece and these are all her books. She throws them all over the floor daily and I have to pick them up. Isn't she cute?













This shelf is in my room and, as you can see, it's a bit disheveled. I don't categorize these books by any specific genre or group, but that stack on top are ones I want to get to sooner rather than later. Yeah, they've been there for months. Hehe. And yes, those brown boxes on the floor are copies of unsold copies of Persistence of Vision I'm hoping to sell at Peach Days in Brigham City this weekend. Wish me luck!




















Remember, there's a **free story** involved if you follow via email. Just sayin'. ;D

What's your bookshelf look like?

8 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Love the shelves. Especially how things are double stacked.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable that your little sister likes reading. :)

    Old follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookshelves are great and your niece is definitely cute.
    My books are currently all over the place.
    Happy Friday:)

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books :P
    New Follower
    My FF http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower via Networked Blogs. Please follow me back at
    Shelf Full of Books

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many books, so little time. Great "library" you have there ;) Old follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete