expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Friday, November 15, 2013

Hoory! It's Friday! + Nano Updates

Source
Happy Friday Everyone! We made it through the week! Who-hoo! 

My Follow Friday post is HERE at Musings on Fantasia if you want to see it, or join our blog hop. 

As for NaNo, as of today I've written 17, 537 words for NaNoWriMo, which puts me at 31, 231 for the novel. I've written 9 chapters out of 24. As you can see, though I'm still running a bit behind on my NaNo word count, I'm chugging right along.

How has everyone else done with NaNo this week? Got any fun weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 31, 231 words is a lot! This Nano thing really works. My week's been good. but lot's of computer problems to sort out this morning. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete