expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hump Day Humor + NaNo Updates

Hello Everyone! I hope you're all having a great week! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving (A-whoo-hoo!) and I'm baking up a storm, but looking forward to this great holiday with the family!

So, three orders of business today:

1) NaNo Updates. I'm at 46,453 words in November, which puts me at 60,147 words for my novel overall. I've written 15 out of 23 chapters, and have three days to write 3,547 words. Will the book be done at 50, 000 words? Um...no. Even I can't get through eight chapters in 3,500 words. I'm thinking will be more in the 70,000-90,000 range, but by the time November is over, I'll have most of it. (Yippee!)

2) Here's some Hump Day Humor to get you through to Thanksgiving. Enjoy!


I bet he only eats 'Dark' meat!






















3) Looking for some great Thanksgiving stories? A couple of years ago now, one of my stories (a true one, as it were) was accepted for a Thanksgiving anthology called Thanksgiving Tales, edited by Brian Jaffe. You can find both the print and kindle versions HERE on Amazon, and Amazon prime members can read it for free. I make no money on the sale, but have read most of the stories in it myself, and they range from funny to touching. My story, if anyone is interested, is called Hill vs. Hill vs. Hill. It chronicles our yearly family football game. Let's just say, hilarity generally ensues.

Anyway, I'll be doing a Thanksgiving edition of Thoughts for Thursday tomorrow, but I know plenty of people will be off the net, so if you won't be online tomorrow, let me wish you the Happiest of Thanksgiving holidays!

Cheers!

Will you be online on Thanksgiving Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment