expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bloggiesta 2012--I'm Participating! :D

Hi there! Hope everyone's having a freakin' fantastic weekend! Just wanted to let everyone know that Bloggiesta 2012 is currently having sign-ups. This is an event that runs Sept. 28-30 (over the weekend). There are a variety of topics and interests involved. I've never done it before but it sounds great! From what I can tell, it's just basically bloggers networking and sharing information with each other to make their blogs even better. Sounds great, doesn't it? If you want to participate, go to http://www.theresabook.com/2012/09/bloggiesta-participants-welcome-lets-get-signed-up/ to get details and instructions on how to sign up! Well, happy Saturday, everyone! See you Monday! :D

3 comments:

  1. Bloggiesta is an intense, crazy busy weekend, but so much fun! Lots of opportunities to meet new people, learn something new, and check items off the to-do list. Glad to have you join!

    Maria @novalibrarymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you participate, it's going to be fun! This is my second time and I've learned so much from my first experience ^^

    My Bloggiesta.

    ReplyDelete