Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
9. Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage--even if you aren't religious, this book is full of wonderful, detailed insights about biblical culture and historical context.
5. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis--one of the lesser known, lesser read Chronicles of Narnia, but one of my faves.
3. A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin--I love this series, but book 3 was by far the best one, so I'll go with it. Incidentally, this is the book that they're on with the HBO series this season. ;D
2. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad--I read this at least once a year because I love it. Need to schedule it still for this year. :D
1. Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson--I know everyone's sick of this answer from me, but I read all except the final book (because it wasn't out yet) before I started blogging. It would be boring to just list each book in the series, so I'll just list them as one. :D
What are everyone else's favorite pre-blogging books?