You may not be able to see this well, but written in green are the words, "Only 10 left in stock. More on the way." I don't know how many were originally ordered--maybe it was only a dozen. No idea--but I think it's safe to say my books are selling. Woot, WOOT! *does creepy author dance*
Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten (Historical and Crime) Books on My 2013 TBR List
For my sci-fi/dystopia picks, see my other blog, Musings on Fantasia.
(All Cover Images Courtesy of Goodreads.com)
4. Just Past the Trees by Troy Aaron Ratliff--another that's been on my kindle staring at me forever!
3. Driven to Kill by Gary C. King--Has been on my kindle for close to a year. I enjoy King's straight forward approach to true crime. Excited to finally read this one.
2. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz--This one will be a movie, too, and a friend gave it to me months ago. Plus I've never read DK before. Thoughts?
5. Wings of Hope by Hillary E. Peak--Another that's been on my kindle forever! I owe it extra love for making it wait so long. :D
4. This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel--I just recently discovered this. A retelling of Frankenstein, this could technically go under classics or fantasy, but it's also got a historical factor and I think it looks awesome!
2. The Sins of the Father by Jeffrey Archer--have had my eye on this one since it was a Goodreads best historical finalist last year.