expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Monday, May 20, 2013

Teaser Tuesday--Florence by Ciye Cho

**FYI: I'm out of town this week so while my posts are going up automatically, I won't be doing as much commenting/ communicating this week. I probably won't get around to many emails until after memorial day. Sorry for any inconvenience.**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Source
This week's Teasers are from Florence by Ciye Cho.

"Dozens of merpeople floated above me. None of them moved for a moment, hanging above me like angels in a mural. Then, they each let out a hiss and rushed toward me. "Wait!" I shouted, raising my hands in front of me. "Hold on!"

As they zoomed over, water was displaced and cast downward. My head slammed against the coral, and suddenly, everything went dark..."

What are you reading?

2 comments: