expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Follow Friday--Blogger Inspiration!


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 


Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.


I really love inspirational blogs. Strong Lola is a great one. My cousin has a blog about food in New York that's fun called The Sweet Life. And Jeff Hargett's Strands of the Pattern. He's doing August is Awesome this month and all the posts have been tremendously informational AND inspirational. I also recently started following a blog called English Historical Fiction Authors which is all about history. Totally my kind of blog! :D

How about you?

17 comments:

  1. oh the last one sounds right up my ally too.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower, I've never actually ventured out and visited blogs not associated with books, I think now's the time, thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, haven't heard of any of these...must check them out!
    Old follower!
    My FF
    ~Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to check out that food blog, I'm a foodie!

    Twitter & GR follower
    Talk Supe FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked your answers too! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  5. Hopping through! Happy Firday :)

    You have a great blog!

    ~Keegan
    http://thepaperparadise.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following yours now too. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  6. Great answer! Thanks so much too for all of the great comments you've left on my blog over the last few weeks-- I've really enjoyed them.

    Old follower hopping through.

    Here's mine: Ensconced in YA FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice answer, happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my FF. I'm following you through GFC. Left a longer post on your other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my FF. I'm a new follower!

    http://ohhjenkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good choices! I'm a new follower.

    Here is mine: http://booksaremylove.blogspot.com/2012/08/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these are all new blogs to me I'm gonna have to check em out! Nice answer!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice choices! Very unique answer :D
    New GFC follower!
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/tgif-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked your answer too and I followed you back. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  13. Heya!
    New follower here. Here's my FF. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete