expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just a Quick Word and an RMQ...

Dearest blog readers,

My deepest apologies but I'm pretty much coping out of my post today. I was going to do a third post on editing, but it will have to wait for next week. You see, though I won't post this until Wednesday morning, I'm writing it Tuesday night near midnight. I am in the process of moving, and have been lugging boxes for two days straight. Can't make my legs work and really just want to drop (that's right, DROP) into bed. So, I got one blog post done, but not two. 

If you're interested, I did the second post of a series on villains on my Musings on Fantasia blog. Go check that one out if you want. I'll also do RMQ below. Other than that, see you tomorrow! Have a wonderful Wednesday! :D

Random Movie Quotes

Don't know what this is? Click here.

So yesterday's RMQ wasn't guessed by anyone, but it was kind of obscure. This angry line was said by Robert DeNiro in the film The Untouchables (one that I can watch over and over again to this day). He was playing Al Capone (hence the angry words when Elliot Ness began to get the better of him. :D)


Here's today's RMQ (I promise it'll be a little easier):

"Geez, you smoke too?" 

Three points: one for film, one for character, one for actor. Good luck! :D




4 comments:

  1. I have no idea about the quote, but good luck with moving! I hope it's over soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You and me both! Should be good by the weekend, though. :D

      Delete
  2. Moving is a royal pain but once you're set up it can be glorious. Good luck.
    That quote didn't strike a memory for me either.

    ReplyDelete