expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Follow Friday--Mood


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 



Q: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?


Scared Face!

Not really. What I read can affect my mood, but unless I don't like a particular book and don't "feel" like reading it, I usually just keep reading whatever I'm currently reading. The only circumstance I might say this does apply in is with scary books. When I'm alone...at night...with strange noises all around, I'm definitely not feeling the horror genre, but other than that...
Happy Friday everyone! :D

(My answer's the same on both blogs today! Just FYI! :D)


17 comments:

  1. Aha- I agree! Horror books + home alone = no, no!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that you said your answer is the same on both blogs. That threw me until I read that. I was thinking that I could have sworn I'd already read this :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, scary books can definitely make me more prone to jumping at the slightest noises! Yay for any type of book though ^__^ New GFC follower!

    Here's a link to mine, Scarlett at Books Before Bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I followed you back. I think the name of your blog and my answer to this question are particularly relevant to one another. :D Happy Friday! ;D

      Delete
  4. Ha! Scary books make me skittish, too, but I also tend to save them until October. I like the spooky as long as the hubs is home!

    Here's our FF

    Followed you via GFC!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saving them 'til October is a great idea! If there's something I really want to read, I probably won't save it, but when October is close I tend to stock up on spookiness! Thanks for the follow! I followed you back via GFC! :D

      Delete
  5. I don't like reading scary books at night.. I learned my lesson the hard way with that one, lol
    I hope you have a great Friday! New Follower..
    Ashley @ #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But sometimes, I do it again anyway! Ah what fools we mortals be! Anyway, followed you back! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  6. I usually stay with what I'm reading at the time.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Book Mama! :D Happy Friday!

      Delete
  7. I totally agree with you :D I made the mistake of reading an R.L Stine book at night when I was younger...ahhh, really scary. I don't think I could go to sleep that night, haha :D

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower!
    -Kirthi
    P.S. 100! I'm your 100th follower! <--I had to say that, haha :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks so much for following Kirthi! I'm so stoked to hit 100! I actually have two blogs and I hit 100 on the other one last week. This one has lagged a smidge behind, so thanx for fixing that for me! I'd totally give my one hundredth followers something, but I don't have anything at present. I have a book coming out this fall and I'll send you a free copy for being my one hundredth follower! Promise! And thanks a million! :D

      Delete
  8. It took me a long time before I could read scary books. I'm a new follower via GFC. You can find my FF at http://madhatterreads.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll check out your FF too! :D

      Delete